As a Campaign Marketing Manager at Verily Life Sciences, you will develop and manage demand gen campaigns from end to end with a focus on the paid digital marketing channels in support of Verily’s objectives. You will help shape our strategy for paid social, search, video and display campaigns as well as manage, measure, and optimize them on a daily basis. You bring deep knowledge of digital channels such as Google AdWords and Facebook, as well as innovative new ways to create demand among B2C audiences. You will work closely with the marketing managers, designers, user experience researchers, product managers and project leaders to create campaigns that meet the growth goals and share insights surrounding each project. You will make strategic decisions on fund allocation based on analysis of performance. You bring creativity and project management skills with great attention to detail and an affinity for metrics.
- Design, set up, launch and manage digital campaigns on the day-to-day via platforms including AdWords, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Create and manage campaigns to drive website traffic, product sales, and clinical trial recruitment.
- Manage advertising budget and allocate spend to maximize performance.
- Draw insights and apply learnings to optimize acquisition, conversion, and retention.
- Work with other marketing managers, design resources, and agencies to develop strategy and assets for each campaign.
- 6+ years of experience and a BA/BS degree or relevant work experience in advertising or marketing.
- Metrics driven, with experience analyzing user behavior & marketing activities.
- Expert knowledge of AdWords and Facebook paid advertising platforms, good knowledge of LinkedIn, Twitter and other similar advertising platforms.
- Has extensive experience managing and optimizing paid media channels to optimize conversion.
- Background in healthcare, medical device or technology industries.
- Startup mentality: very nimble, ability to navigate ambiguity and experience in building programs and processes from the ground-up.
- Self-starter with great multitasking and prioritization skills.
- Strong project management skills and ability to work effectively in cross-functional teams of varying sizes in a fast-paced and fluid environment.
- Strong organizational, written and oral communication skills and attention to detail.