IZEA Worldwide, Inc. ("IZEA") is a marketing technology company providing software and professional services that enable brands to collaborate and transact with the full spectrum of today's top social influencers and content creators.
The company serves as a champion for the growing Creator Economy, enabling individuals to monetize their content, creativity, and influence. IZEA launched the industry's first-ever influencer marketing platform in 2006 and has since facilitated nearly 4 million transactions between online buyers and sellers.
Leading brands and agencies partner with IZEA to increase digital engagement, diversify brand voice, scale content production, and drive highly measurable return on investment.
IZEA is headquartered in Orlando, Florida though the company is currently 100% remote due to COVID-19. IZEA will likely never return to a traditional office structure with team members sitting at desks in an office every day of the workweek. However, we would prefer the ability for team members to meet in person as needed in the future. Candidates must be very comfortable with a remote workforce, as all Client Services personnel are currently 100% remote and living in different cities.
Due to this being a work-from-home opportunity it is posted in multiple locations, however, there is currently only one opening.
Client Services Department Overview
IZEA’s Client Services team works with our clients to plan, execute, manage and optimize their Influencer and Content Marketing plans and campaigns through a flat-rate, Managed Service offering. Team members in this workgroup interact with our clients daily and are responsible for building and maintaining a “trusted advocate” status with those individuals. They are the key contributors for the client’s day-to-day business.
As a member of this team, you will collaborate closely with many of IZEA’s internal departments, including Client Development, Creative Services, Partnerships & Media, Engineering, as well as Product Development. As such, positions in this workgroup require experience with managing overall business and marketing strategy, integrated marketing/digital projects, budgets, and timelines for large brand corporations and/or their agency partners.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Oversee all execution of Influencer and/or Content Marketing campaigns from end to end, post-sale.
- Promote partnership between IZEA and our clients; establish trusted relationships with key decision-makers in client organizations
- Manage the schedule of campaigns, ensuring coordination with other internal IZEA departments
- Serve as the primary point of communication with clients during their Managed Service campaign with IZEA
- Work with creators to ensure all content is submitted correctly during the scheduled campaign flight
- Maintain IZEA's high editorial standards by ensuring copy is clear and concise and provide editorial feedback to creators
- Coordinate with clients on the approval and review schedule determined at the launch of the campaign to ensure campaign flights flow properly
- Provide reporting to clients throughout campaign flights; upon campaign completion, create full campaign recaps and/or case studies
- Mediate internal and client issues as appropriate; resolve scope changes or any client relationship disparities toward a financially positive and relationship-building solution
- Protect and grow IZEA’s Managed Service revenue stream by demonstrating value consistently and proactively with our clients
- Aid in repeat business and up-selling opportunities
Background We’re Looking For
- An intuition for people. With your excellent communication and interpersonal skills, you should have the ability to communicate to all audiences -- whether it’s an intern or a C-level executive in the company – but more importantly, outside of it
- High throughput. You’re self-sufficient and a natural self-starter. Your strong bias towards action has helped you earn the reputation of someone who gets things done. You thrive when you have a lot on your plate and get energy from making our clients' investment in IZEA a success.
- An instinct for managing clients. You have a proven track record of successfully managing complex relationships and you’ve helped cultivate lasting business improvement through these relationships.
- Organization: You’re meticulously organized, not only in projects but in thoughts and time. You take the time to plan ahead and be proactive in all aspects of your job.
- Ability to Multitask: You have a knack for being able to jump from project to project, all while understanding the bigger picture. You have the ability to quickly accomplish tasks while maintaining a high quality of work.
- Problem-Solver: You’re able to see a solution to a problem that others didn’t even know existed. You often come up with multiple options to solve a problem and supersede the goal.
- Degree in Business, Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations, and/or similar field
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years of marketing and/or advertising professional services background, ideally with 1 to 2 years of experience specifically within the Influencer Marketing and/or Content Marketing sector.
- Experience using CRM systems (Salesforce or similar) and Project Management systems
- Thorough knowledge of modern marketing techniques, workflows, and best practices to drive continual organizational efficiency.
Variable Compensation (Commission)
- Campaign Managers are eligible for a 1.0% commission based on the total dollar amount of each campaign they manage and successfully execute, paid monthly.
Potential Previous Job Title Examples
- Manager, Client Services
- Associate Manager, Client Services
- Influencer Marketing Strategist
- Influencer Marketing Manager
- Social Marketing Manager
- Digital Marketing Manager