HP is ranked among the Top Companies to work.Among the recognitions include, One of the World's Most Attractive Employers by Universum Global, One of the Top Companies for Women Technologists by Anita Borg Institute, One of the Top 10 Fortune 500 Companies Millennials are most excited to work for by SurveyMonkey, and Working Mother 100 Best Companies for 27 years.Furthermore, HP has received two consecutive Diversity Leader Awards from Profiles in Diversity Journal.HP was also awarded the Gold Medal by World Environment Center for International Corporate Achievement in Sustainable Development
Applies advanced subject matter knowledge to solve complex business issues and is regarded as a subject matter expert. Frequently contributes to the development of new ideas and methods. Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors. Leads and/or provides expertise to functional project teams and may participate in cross-functional initiatives. Acts as an expert providing direction and guidance to process improvements and establishing policies. Frequently represents the organization to external customers/clients. Exercises significant independent judgment within broadly defined policies and practices to determine best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives. May provide mentoring and guidance to lower level employees.
- Develop and secure approval for GTM plans and budgets.
- Direct cross-functional, cross- organizational teams and agencies in the development and execution of GTM plans and budgets.
- Define GTM metrics/goals/ benchmarks and track/report progress against them.
- Develop closed-loop post- analysis for marketing programs and identify/execute indicated actions.
- Develop offering/segment messaging and manage/ monitor their delivery.
- Develop/define customer segmentation strategies and customer experience plans and execute/monitor them.
- Perform marketing operations activities as needed, e.g., Siebel MRM/CRM, PO/accrual management, collateral fulfillment.
- Assist sales with development of sales training materials.
- Assist sales with retailer/reseller account calls/development.
Education and Experience Required:
- BA or BS in Marketing or related field; MBA preferred.
- 7+ years marketing experience, including offering marketing, segment marketing and partner marketing.
- Agency, sales and/or channel experience a plus.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Expert knowledge of marketing principles, practices, tactics and tools.
- Expert knowledge of offering, segment, partner and account- based marketing.
- Expert knowledge of advertising/direct marketing/research vendor practices and procedures.
- Well-developed understanding of the industry, offering categories and HP offerings/strategy.
- Strong project and budget management skills.
- Excellent written/oral communications.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to build, manage and influence virtual teams.
- Excellent negotiating skills.
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of management and functional disciplines.
- Strong influencing and consensus-building skills.
- Conflict resolution skills.