The Campaign Manager is responsible for creating multi-channel marketing campaigns which are strategically designed to target an audience interested in products and services specific to ExosomeDX. This task will be accomplished through a variety of campaign objectives, including but not limited to, lead generation, brand awareness, increasing sales and/or revenue, new product promotion and targeting new customers. This position requires execution focused primarily on patient-directed and clinician marketing tactics. This position works directly with the ExosomeDX Product Marketing team to align content promotion with customer interest and market relevance.
- Design, implement, and deploy multi-channel marketing campaigns that introduce new products and Services released by Exosome Diagnostics.
- Appeal to ExosomeDx customers by utilizing channels that will receive increased visibility for products and services.
- Communicate and collaborate regularly with Global Marketing, Regional Marketing, and Divisional team members while operating as Product Owner in dedicated Agile Scrum team.
- Work closely with the Director of Marketing and Product Manager to develop strategies for promotion of new products or services that are outlined in the Business Unit’s roadmap or through customer interest and market demand.
- Collaborate with the Director of Marketing, Product Manager, and Scientists to develop and market high value content pieces that relate products to clinicians and/or patients interested the target diagnostic market.
- Liaise with the Product Manager and Creative Services team on visual layout of content for marketing collateral.
- Leverage the Digital Marketing team to ensure visibility and tracking through electronic marketing channels.
- Align with Regional Marketing teams to ensure campaigns are tailored for local markets as well as global markets.
- Participate in and contribute to annual marketing planning process, including delivery of quarterly and annual campaign marketing plans.
- Define campaign objectives and success metrics. Measure, monitor, and report on campaign objectives and success metrics during and after campaign launch.
- Plan and manage marketing campaign budget relating to external advertising channels such as 3rd party vendors and Social Media platforms. Ensure marketing campaigns are delivered on time and on budget.
- Write and/or polish content as needed for the introduction of marketing collateral via channels that include, but are not limited to email, social media, advertisements, and landing pages that support visibility of collateral and the marketing strategy.
- Track, manage, and report work across the business through a dedicated marketing work management platform.
- Facilitate the review and approval process for marketing collateral, including liaising with the Director of Marketing, and Product Manager to ensure the correct product positioning is achieved.
- Travel quarterly in the field to improve and optimize use of the Sales channel and obtain Voice of Customer (VOC).
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Passion for marketing and desire to make an impact within a global diagnostic marketing team.
- Strong ability to build and deploy strategic multi-channel patient-directed and/or clinical marketing campaigns.
- Good understanding of diagnostics or other regulated products or services and guidelines for Marketing in a highly regulated space.
- Bring innovative and creative ideas on how to best reach our targeted audience.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills, able to work with multiple stakeholders that are globally dispersed and build good working relationships.
- Adaptable to change and able to pivot to accommodate changes in the market and business landscape.
- Highly organized self-starter with the energy and ability to meet tight deadlines while working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to represent the company and indirectly reach customers through strategic Marketing.
- Excellent presentation skills, experience preparing and delivering talks, and communicating effectively to diverse audiences.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing related fields required, preferably patient directed and/or clinical marketing with experience in FDA regulated products.
- 3-5 years of marketing experience required.
- Experience working with various marketing tools required, including but not limited to:
- Content Management Systems (CMS), preferably Drupal.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems, preferably Salesforce.
- Email Marketing systems, preferably Marketo.
- Metrics and data visualization tools, preferably Power BI.
- SEO tools, preferably Google Analytics.
- Marketing Work Management systems, preferably Service Now
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Suite.
- Experience with Agile marketing and/or scrum preferred.
- Experience working in a Medical Device or Diagnostic company preferred.