As Senior Campaign Manager you will be responsible for the overall coordination and implementation of integrated marketing campaigns across channels designed to drive new customer acquisition. Possess excellent operational skills, comfort working with data, testing methodology, analyzing results and understanding key drivers of performance.
- Manage Marketing Campaign Projects from Inception to completion.
- Manage measurement and reporting activities, which accurately reflect business results and informs future decision making for CRM campaigns and offers
- Lead the maintenance, development, and execution of program and campaign measurement, analysis and reporting
- Partner with the Campaign Analytics team to execute, test and validate lifecycle and audience segmentation theories and methodologies and to measure campaign performance and course correct as execution unfolds.
- Provide leadership in defining, mapping and documenting key marketing processes.
- To-go person for all Marketing Campaign related queries from Business Units
Education and Experience:
- At least 6-8years of marketing technologyexperience in the Unica/IBM Platform, Unica/IBM Campaign, and Unica/IBM Marketing Operations or equivalent.
- Advanced knowledge of SQL in any database – i.e. Oracle/Netezza/Hive.
- Deep understanding of Unica system tables and data flow between applications.
- Experience in executing email campaigns with ESP providers (Salesforce/Epsilon etc.)
- Experience in developing transactional OLTP campaign lift reporting in any BI tool.
Skills and Behaviors:
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Data driven with analytical outlook on role
- Ability to understand and communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail and commitment to follow-through
- Must be flexible, self-motivated and possess the ability to multi-task and adjust to changing priorities in a fast-paced working environment