The Campaign Manager will help marketers be better at marketing, using RentPath’s suite of digital marketing solutions. They are responsible for creating demand for our marketing products, influencing opportunity conversion and optimizing revenue through omni-channel marketing programs.
- Develop targeted product promotions that maximize revenue acquisition across customer and prospect audience segments.
- Create the core message strategy, tactical outlines, campaign content and digital assets for omni-channel programs.
- Manage content vendors and core content calendar for inbound lead acquisition.
- Work with marketing operations to develop effective trigger and drip nurtures that align with overall marketing and sales goals.
- Provide creative strategy to creative services team; ensure consistent branding for all campaign and content pieces.
- Work closely with marketing operations and analytics to evaluate campaign and asset performance, as well as the overall funnel; implement new ways to improve and optimize our success.
- Work with the content team to develop a consistent sales communications strategy and tactical plan; work with internal teams to develop effective sales content.
- Provide leadership and coaching to the SDR team to ensure campaign success; work alongside SDR manager to implement strategies that ensure cross-functional cohesiveness.
- Build alignment with product, sales and training teams to ensure seamless execution across all customer-facing initiatives.
- Stay up-to-date with demand generation and revenue marketing trends, develop new ideas, test your ideas and drive innovation.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knock-out writing skills and a passion for creative marketing writing.
- Knowledge of B2B marketing best practices and experience developing omni-channel B2B campaign content.
- Experience navigating complex sales teams and building relationships with sales.
- Understanding of marketing automation technology, Marketo preferred.
- Excellent communication skills; present yourself professionally to all levels of the organization.
- Experience writing B2B content with flawless accuracy
- Ability to execute independently, yet also collaborate well with other marketers on your team.
- Hyper organized and deadline driven.
- Collaborative and positive attitude.
- Works well in a fast-paced environment.
Qualifications, Training, and Experience
- A bachelordegree in business, marketing, communications, journalism or similar field required.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience creating B2B campaigns or writing marketing content.
- Experience with marketing automation highly preferred.
- Experience with social campaigns required.
- Experience with Wordpress (blog posting) highly preferred.