HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
- Blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
- 3D printing
- Multi-function printing
- Ink in the office
- Tablets, phablets, notebooks
- Mobile workstations
We’re looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future’s yours to create!
Applies developed subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommends appropriate alternatives. Works on problems of diverse complexity and scope. May act as a team or project leader providing direction to team activities and facilitates information validation and team decision making process. Exercises independent judgment within generally defined policies and practices to identify and select a solution. Ability to handle most unique situations. May seek advice in order to make decisions on complex business issues.
- Analyze market requirements and translate into current offering.
- Create competitive analysis/positioning.
- Drive identification of industry or customer segment marketing best practices.
- Direct Marketing Communications/other teams in the execution of quarterly plans.
- Monitor delivery of messaging/content versus pre- established framework.
- Recommend and may track program metrics/goals/ benchmarks.
- Develop closed-loop post- analysis for assigned programs and recommend indicated actions to manager.
Education and Experience Required:
- BA or BS in Marketing or related field; MBA preferred.
- 5+ years marketing experience.
- Industry, sales and/or channel experience a plus.
Knowledge and Skills:
- In-depth knowledge of marketing principles, practices, tactics and tools.
- Working knowledge of industry or customer segment and offerings/strategy.
- Familiarity with and/or experience in partner marketing.
- Excellent written/oral communications and analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to manage virtual teams.
- Strong negotiating skills.
- Ability to interface effectively with multiple levels of management and functional disciplines.
- Strong ability to influence and drive consensus.
Job ID 3023748