As part of a mission centric, locally delivered and nationally powered organization this role is accountable for building relationships with fundraising volunteers while implementing innovative peer to peer fundraising products to exceed revenue goals for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's (LLS) mission, within a designated market area. Relentlessly pursuing cancer cures.
Additional Position Information
Key Relationships:Reports to: Campaign Development DirectorSupervises: May supervise Campaign Development SpecialistLeads: May manage volunteers, committees
- Partner with Education, Services and Health Research department to effectively communicate the LLS overall mission, programs, resources and priorities.
- Responsible for organizing mission centered, local donor cultivation events and prospecting high-impact donors for national stewardship activities Fundraising & Relationship Building
- Drive high-impact peer to peer fundraising to achieve overall revenue goals.
- Provide input into the development of a strategic plan for the peer to peer fundraising products, including revenue, budget, goals and timelines.
- Execute innovative strategic plan developed annually and revised periodically to ensure team exceeds all revenue goals.
- Collaborate with local relationship team and national shared service partners throughout LLS.
- Responsible for the recruitment and cultivation of high-level volunteer committees
- Responsible for recruiting fundraising volunteers who participate in peer to peer fundraising products resulting in revenue growth and achievement of goals.
- Identify and network with constituents and key donors to engage their support of LLS fundraising products.
- Develop recruitment plans and actively secure new partners through independent research, prospecting and volunteer relationship building.
Perform other related duties as assigned
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3-5 years of experience
- Demonstrated knowledge and use of digital, social media & emerging online channels
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite.