The Campaign Analytics Manager is responsible for managing pre-campaign sizing, definition and documentation of campaign requirements, and delivering insights based on post campaign measurement. This role works collaboratively with many partners across Personal and Commercial Bank, Marketing and Technology & Operations to develop lead generation opportunities in a collaborative manner. This role will also be actively involved in improving campaign processes, developing campaign standards to improve campaign effectiveness.
What you will be doing:
Provide analytical insights to develop direct to consumer campaigns and opportunities
- Contribute to the development of direct-to-consumer marketing plans, based on a thorough understanding of the data, analysis techniques and prior campaign learnings.
- Develop an understanding of what information is needed and available to support analytical and campaign work
- Develop and conduct pre-campaign analysis and insights to help drive business decisions
- Understand Personal and Commercial data and business processes (cardholder, line of credit, mortgages), study alternatives and make proposals for enhancements.
- Proactively engage internal partners to drive standards on campaign definitions and targeting
Manage the design of direct to consumer campaigns
- Capture business requirements, establishing segmentation trees, targeting criteria, exclusions and ensuring that campaigns are designed to be measureable
- Identify issues and make recommendations for campaign improvement
- Establish a two-way working relationship with internal partners
- Project manages all leads/campaigns to ensure key stakeholders adhere to deadlines. Schedule planning meetings, document decisions, and update the tracking systems and campaign calendar/monthly program summary to ensure partners are aware of the status of their campaigns
- Work with internal partners on developing business case for potential campaigns
C.Post Campaign insight reporting
- Gather and compile metrics from existing systems or identified data sources highlighting significant findings
- Accountable to deliver analytics, insights and reporting in line with both immediate and long-term business objectives
- Contribute to the delivery of reports and presentations that evaluate and analyze the effectiveness of programs and initiatives
- Present results to business stakeholders who may have limited analytics understanding. Suggest changes to campaigns in order to improve results and increase relevant metric
- Support the lead generation cycle by monitoring and tracking process issues, making recommendations to streamline, enhance and improve overall operations
- Troubleshoot critical issues for immediate resolution to ensure the lead generation cycle remains on track and provide required support to Leads Managers
- Develop business process documentation for selection of customer data extracts by a team of developers, and/or using CRM applications.
- Develop business processes and documentation for automation of marketing activities.
- Act as a project leader for small to medium sized projects
What we are looking for:
- Minimum 3 years of campaign or database marketing experience
- Advance knowledge of customer relationship management, campaign design and development
- Solid and proven background in business process improvement
- Experience in data analytics, developing and executing direct marketing campaigns, analyzing marketing campaigns and initiatives
- Knowledge of financial services industry preferred
- High level of proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel), SQL, Unica Campaign or equivalent, SAS (preferred)
- Can translate business strategies into technical requirements
- In-depth analytical and problem solving skills
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills, and have proven written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational and time management skills and ability to multi-task
- Ability to prioritize, handle multiple tasks, quickly shift between competing and sometimes conflicting priorities in a high pressure, fast-paced environment
- A strong passion for data, charts, analysis, trends, and evangelizing data usage
- Manage expectations and juggle multiple complex projects simultaneously