Camera & Photos - Camera Experience Engineer
- Job Number: 55148583
- Santa Clara Valley, California, United States
- Posted: Aug. 9, 2017
- Weekly Hours: 40.00
iPhone is the most popular camera in the world. The seamless integration of software and hardware has led to features like Memories and Portrait Mode which deliver experiences that are magical. The Camera & Photos team focuses on user-experience by leveraging computer vision and image processing through machine learning. Our team works hard on products that ship to millions of people. We are looking for people who want to do the same. Are you looking to contribute to a product that is redefining digital photography? Apple’s Camera & Photos Software team is growing and we want to speak to gifted engineers who are passionate about crafting the future of the world's most popular camera.
- You have extensive experience with Objective-C and Cocoa Touch
- You have hands-on experience shipping high quality iOS applications
- You have strong knowledge and experience with Core Animation and UI responsiveness
- You love building and implementing outstanding user interfaces and customer experience
- You thrive working in a dynamic environment and learning new technologies
- You possess a deep understanding of object oriented design, memory management, and performance optimization
- You excel at troubleshooting and debugging hard problems
- You are an effective communicator and love working closely with others
The Camera Experience team is looking for a skilled and passionate iOS software engineer to develop innovative camera apps and features. If you thrive figuring out how to solve big problems, focus getting every little detail right, have a deep real passion for photography and then this job is for you.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.