Position Title: Call Center Specialist
Position Number: 261269
Location: Arlington Heights, IL
Desired Skill Set:
Call Center, Customer Service, Help Desk, Telephony
CUSTOMER SUPPORT – CALL CENTER
Location: ARLINGTON HEIGHTS, IL 65
Duration: 3 Years
Top Qualification Skills needed for Position:
1. PC skills including Microsoft Office
2. Customer Service Call Center
3. Dependability, Punctuality, and Multitasking
4. Help Desk Ticket Management
5. Telephony, Data, IP experience a plus
This position will provide support for Client Managed Customers.
Roles & Responsibilities:
1) Customer call receipt - first point of contact for Customers for problem recording.
2) Customer verification, problem validation and documentation.
3) Ticket Management.
4) Status customer on a regular basis.
5) Manage escalations.
6) Interface with internal and external Client/Vendor.
7) Adhere to SLAs, processes and tools.
8) Basic trouble shooting routers/circuits.
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California will be administered in accordance with the Fair Chance Ordinance.