We are looking for Call Center Representative for our client in Rahway, NJ
Job Title: Call Center Representative
Job Location: Rahway, NJ
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
?US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
- Our solutions offer a strategic approach to generating and presenting the information for these initiatives, including:
- A powerful analytic engine for running a wide range of clinical quality and cost measures to generate the information presented by our applications.
- Intuitive user interfaces for presenting the information to effectively engage physicians and members and to influence behavior at the point of choice.
- A common core technology platform that is easy to add onto, supporting the evolution of your transparency and performance management.
- Primary Call Center contact for patients, pharmacies and medical professionals utilizing an Opus Health program. Programs typically consist of pharmaceutical brand initiated payment assist solutions such as co-pay cards or vouchers.
- Call Center Representatives are responsible for fielding requests such as: card activation, program eligibility, explanation of program benefit and explanation/troubleshooting of submission rejection.
- A Call Center Representative traditionally provides initial support for customer requests via telephone, email, fax, or other available means of contact to the Support Center.
- Quickly assesses the user's issue and provides first level support for problem resolution.
- Documents information spepcific to the resolution and escalates unresolved issues expeditiously to the apropriate area.
- Requires the ability to recognize operational challenges and suggest recommendations to management, as necessary.
- Works under moderate supervision and typically reports to the Customer Service Supervisor.
Minimum Education & Experience:
- We require candidates to have a minimum Call Center background of 3 + years.
- HIPPA certified, or experience in claim processing preferred.
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish) preferred.
- Pharmacy Technician experiencepreferred.