Phoneternet is a rapidly growing company that provides our clients' top customers with access to a 24/7 Live-Agent Personal Assistant. This is a unique marketing tool that our clients use to attract and retain loyal customers. Our growing corporate client base includes leading Fortune 500 companies such as Infiniti, Toyota, Subaru and Mitsubishi.
This position is primarily responsible for the planning and strategic implementation of inbound contact center operations, to include workforce planning, workforce management, collecting and analyzing call center statistics, evaluating performance within key metrics, preparing reports for different departments or executive management, and supervising intermediate managers, such as the training department and call center supervisors.
Major areas of responsibility include:
- Determines call center operational strategies by conducting needs assessments, performance reviews, capacity planning and sometimes cost/benefit analyses
- Accomplishes call center objectives by training, assigning, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; administering scheduling systems; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures
- Enhances organizational reputation by ensuring the company's core philosophies are supported in all aspects of the call center operations
- Contributes information and analyses to organizational strategic plans
- Call center management experiencerequired
- Customer service experience
- Ability to exhibit a supreme level of attention to detail
- Ability to demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness, look for ways to improve and promote quality, as well as monitor own work to ensure quality
- Applies feedback to improve performance
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally in written and oral form
- Ability to research and collect information on a diverse array of topics
- Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Basic Life Insurance• Flex Spending Accounts
- Paid Personal Time
- Paid Sick Time
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required; Bachelor's Degree preferred; three plus years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.