The IT Delivery Manager role oversees program, delivery and execution of business prioritized key IT projects. Primarily responsible for providing guidance and structure to project teams, comprised of a combination of vendor and FTE resources, in completing their tasks, coordinating group work and ensuring appropriate communications to business and/or IT stakeholders. May contribute as a consultant level analyst or technical resource as appropriate. The scope of managed programs and projects include multi-million dollar call center technology efforts which may be delivered through a collection of teams across Voya and/or a team of contracted resources.
- Manage to terms of SOW; holding partner and Voya accountable for milestones including technical delivery. Manage projects, programs or processes and apply work methods to adapt to changing conditions consistent with Voya-prescribed methodologies and standards.
- Drive analysis, design, technical, testing or operational specifications developed by project team. Ensure the final work product meets all quality standards and aligns with business goals.
- Perform as a consultant level IT sub-discipline individual contributor, as appropriate.
- Coordinate work across multiple work teams; develop, update, and implement contingencies for multiple teams to meet changing project or service needs.
- Partner with IT resource manager on anticipated changing resource needs and resource assessment/performance. Replace/upskill poor performing teams, manage out poor performance of contracted resources.
- Partner closely with IT management to align resource capacity and demand requirements.
- Oversee financial management of FTE and vendor expenses associated with projects, programs, and processes. Deliver projects on time and within budget.
- Effectively manage relationships and delivery with external vendor partners. Identify and remove roadblocks, escalate issues through proper management channels when resource deliverables are not in alignment with expectations or contract. Ability to drive team efficiencies & effective partnerships.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Knowledge & Experience:
- 5+ years of combined industry experience in Call Center technology, preferably including 2-3 years of Project Managementexperience.
- Experienced in specific Genesys technologies and/or other related experience
- Experience in supporting contact center environments, PBX, IVR, CRM, Telephony, Web technologies
- Experience with Genesys Infrastructure
- Experience with Genesys Routing: Composer (SCXML) and Orchestration, GIR
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting, problem determination and problem-solving skills with attention to detail
- Strong sense of ownership with ability to take control of difficult and/or chaotic situations to be the escalation support interface when necessary and to ensure that the company is represented in the most positive manner at all times
- Must have strong customer focus, excellent time management and follow up skills
- Experience in the financial services sector
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a directly related field and/or equivalent work experience.
- Demonstrated success in project execution with involvement in multiple major projects or a sustained record of success as an IT services provider.
At Voya, we have identified the following critical skills which are key to success in our culture:
- Customer Focused: Passionate drive to delight our customers and offer unique solutions that deliver on their expectations.
- Critical Thinking: Thoughtful process of analyzing data and problem solving data to reach a well-reasoned solution.
- Team Mentality: Partnering effectively to drive our culture and execute on our common goals.
- Business Acumen: Appreciation and understanding of the financial services industry in order to make sound business decisions.
- Learning Agility: Openness to new ways of thinking and acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage.