Call Center Campaign Manager - WFH Nationwide
The Call Center Campaign Manager, is responsible for the design, build and regular maintenance of Flagstar’s daily outbound calling lists. These outbound calls are used to meet or exceed Investor/Insurer calling requirements while also complying with the regulatory landscape (FDCPA, TCPA, state requirements, etc.). Responsibilities include:
• designing, implementing and executing Dialer strategy including the production of manual call lists as needed,
• day-to-day assignment and pacing (blaster, predictive, preview, or manual) of the outbound call lists within the Dialer (Noble Systems),
• analyzing campaign disposition results and IVR routing success in conjunction with the Default Servicing Operations (DSO) Data and Technology Team to find areas for improvement,
• working with IT in the event of system outages or failures and for UAT on pending updates/upgrades, and
• Ensuring metrics are reported and measured appropriately, including monitoring of quality control and internal audit results, as well as responding to data requests.
This primary goal of this role is to ensure the Dialer is used most efficiently and that all milestones are met. In the event of performance misses, the Collections Campaign Manager will work with National Call Center Management and the DSO Data and Technology Team to adjust the logic pulling loans into lists, modify campaign strategy deployed, update the agent interface, and/or call routing.
- Manage & Maintain the Dialer campaign environment. This includes partnering with Call Center Management to ensure compliance with state/federal regulations, operational effectiveness of outbound call strategies. Meet with National Call Center Manager to review past and future campaign strategies. Recommend changes to campaigns based on previous results.
- Maintaining inbound routing and user profiles throughout the course of the business day to maximize agent connectivity and availability based upon call volumes and outbound strategy.
- Work with Escalations Specialist team and Sr. Collectors to ensure Skip Tracing and manual call campaigns are built and completed timely and compliantly.
- Collaborating with default servicing teams, and other internal teams, to assist in the continued development of a best in class default servicing operation.
- Ensure compliance with applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Complete all required compliance training. Maintain knowledge of and adhere to Flagstar's internal compliance policies and procedures. Take responsibility to keep up to date with changing regulations and policies.
- Reliable Home High Speed Internet required
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred (Business, Finance, or related)
- HS Diploma, GED or Foreign Equivalent required
- Required: 5+ years of specialized experience with servicing systems, including MSP/BKFS all within Mortgage Servicing
- Required: 5+ years of specialized experience with dialing platforms, Noble Systems preferred
- Required: Proficient in risk, compliance and regulatory & investor requirements
- Required: Significant experience in leveraging and manipulating dialer systems and call campaign design (Noble Systems preferred) and/or knowledge in (BKFS, MSP, and other Black Knight systems)
- Strong problem solving & strategic thinking skills with the ability to identify problems and recommend solutions
- Exceptional written and oral communication including facilitation & summarization skills to drive action and results
- Must be highly organized and have a strong attention to detail including the ability to create and maintain documentation
- Ability to work with, lead and consult with all levels in the organization up to and including executives
- Have an innate ability to understand very complex processes and systems, immediately and intuitively understanding how they work and how they can be improved
- Adjusts positively to quickly-changing priorities and shifting goals
- Strong ability to work with a sense of urgency in a fast pace environment
- Strong Excel and other database management skills.
- TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: Up to 5% on an as needed basis.