As the Integrating Manager of the Americas Field Organization - Customer Contact Center in our service organization you will be responsible for leading a team of managers responsible for online technical support and scheduling of customer onsite requests. Both functions have a significant impact on the customer experience, customer loyalty and our operational efficiency. This role requires that you possess solid business acumen, strong strategic thinking, proven ability to collaborate across organizations and most importantly, strong domain knowledge in Contact Center leadership including experience with industry leading tools and processes. Your strong collaboration and teamwork skills will be vital for this position as you partner on global initiatives to transform our tools, processes and workflows to meet the future needs of our business and our customers. You will have primary responsibility to provide leadership, insight and direction to guide the organization through change while having accountability to deliver on key business objectives and ensure the team meets organization deliverables.
Critical success factors for the position include:
• Deep domain knowledge / understanding of tools and processes to deliver a differentiated customer experience in an omni-channel contact center
• Deep knowledge of CRM and other related contact center technologies such as e-mail management, Chat, Voice Analytics, Knowledge Database management, etc.
• Ability to identify, develop and execute business strategies around tools, processes and operational framework
• Strategic ability; proven experience in developing and executing multi-yearstrategic plans to evolve a contact center
• Proven ability to effectively engage, interact with, influence and retain the confidence of senior executives and peers at the executive level
Essential Duties and Capabilities:
• Operations Management - manage contact center operational activities toachieve target output and quality metrics. Ensure proper staffing levels by implementing staffing model tools/processes. Implement rigorous agent training programs to achieve customer success. Drives thought leadership on the future of customer support and delivering exceptional customer outcomes.
• KPI Management - analyze and identify opportunities to improve the customer experience by examining trends in team productivity, knowledge and profitability based on call center analytics. Drive performance to exceed goals.
• Effective Leadership - lead and motivate team members. Embrace and lead a culture of inclusiveness and accountability through coaching and feedback. Exceptional skills to influence in an indirect, matrix-based and virtualenvironment. Cultivate and lead change to drive a customer focused environment by synching the Online Technical Support OTS engineers and Scheduling Coordinators SC to enhance responsiveness to customer inquiries and scheduling, resulting in an improved customer experience.
• Operational Excellence – Foster close working relationships with peers across the organization to maintain expert knowledge in the day-to-day business. Partner with key stakeholders in planning to ensure that expected changes in the business are identified and accounted for across the region.ScheduleFull-timeRequirementsQualifications:
• Bachelors or Master Degree or equivalent is required for this role.
• 10+ years multi-site Contact Center experience with a strong understanding of support processes and tools is required for this role.
• 5+ years integrating management experience (manager of managers).
• Project Management / Six Sigma experience considered an asset.
• Hands-on experience with contact center workflows and technology such as chat, NL IVR, voice analytics, e-mail management, augmented reality, etc.
• Demonstrate the ability to develop creative solutions and leverage new technology to solve business challenges.
• Conviction to challenge the status quo.
• Ability to actively mentor and coach teams especially in an evolving environment.
• Exhibit a strong business acumen with the courage to make financial trade-offs as required by the business.
• Holds self and other to results.
• Possess strong collaboration and teamwork skills.
• Passionate about delivering “best in class” customer service with a track record of success.
• Strong time management and planning skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Possess a strong knowledge of processes across the entire customer journey experience.