General Purpose of Position
Responsible for managing key business programs within the Cadillac Sales Operations organization, including Cadillac Courtesy Transportation and Roadside Assistance to ensure profitable revenue growth. Develop improvements to Cadillac programs that foster lasting customer-centric culture, rallying internal support and delivering on the corporate goal of elevating the Luxury Customer Experience.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage and improve the Cadillac Roadside Assistance program with the responsibility of educating, training the field teams and increasing enrollment and efficiency.
- Manage all aspects of the Cadillac Courtesy Transportation program including the program guidelines, communications, training and system support.
- Manage Sales and Service recognition and customer experience programs with Regional Directors and Zone Teams to increase program participation.
- Successfully manage the delivery process and customer experience for Cadillac’s delivered to Directors for Mary Kay Cosmetic, representing one of General Motors largest fleet account. The results of these improvement directly increase enthusiasm and sales for Cadillac.
- Support and train district sales and aftersales teams on various corporate objectives.
- Provide direction, assign timelines, monitor and manage Cadillac supplier relationships.
- Develop and implement bold, leading-edge luxury customer experience ideas
- Identify customer experience roadblocks/opportunities and resolve them through actionable recommendations
- Work cross-functionally to develop and implement new customer experience solutions
- Serve as a Customer advocate at each forum within the company
- Share learnings and best practices for Courtesy Transportation and Roadside Assistance through various mediums (e.g. Communications, Cadillac portal, Cadillac e-news)
- Support the Customer Experience Manager, the Senior Manager, Retail Integration, Director, Sales Operations and the Regional Directors in their implementation of Customer Experience programs in the Field
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of related experience
- Understanding of business processes in HQ and field organization
- Customer experience, project management, and training background
- Managing budgets & performance results
- Excellent Communication Skills to represent the Customer Experience programs managed
- Demonstrated success in developing strong working relationships across many layers of an organization & across cultural boundaries
- Developing presentations for leadership and business
- Ability to work independently and deal with conflicting priorities
- Ability to think strategically and creatively
- Knowledge of GM systems
- Maintain high degree of computer proficiency
Desired Skills and Experiences:
- Master’s Degree or MBA
- Automotive experience (OEM &/or retail) including customer service and/or customer issue resolution
- Experience in working with automotive dealers and the pressure points of their business
- Culture change initiatives
- Working with automotive dealers and/or a franchise network Field Experience preferred