- AutoCAD Civil3D platform development experience – styles, templates and structure libraries for municipal, utility, and site development work
- AutoCAD Civil3D grading, surfaces, pipe profiles and cross sections, survey data processing
- A minimum of 15 years of experience using AutoCAD Civil3D in the development of general civil/municipal engineering plans and design experience preferred.
- Experience in municipal or general construction observation and surveying beneficial.
- Experience with Subsurface Utility Engineering (SUE)
- Experience with the design of distribution and collection systems
- MicroStation/Geopak and/or Infraworks 360 experience is a plus but not required.
- Familiarity or experience with GIS is a plus but not required.
- Valid driver’s license with good driving record required.
- Primary duties are the production of drawings and construction plans (e.g. utility design, general civil, stormwater, roadway, and site development) using a CADD workstation.
- Analyzes sketches, notes, and engineer input to determine best approach to complex drawings.
- Calculates quantities, dimensions, grades, and computations relating to design illustrations.
- Prepare plan exhibits to facilitate regulatory permitting.
- Manages ongoing CAD Standards development for multiple work groups and implements and maintains drawing templates for multiple standards.