- Seeking a highly motivated, disciplined and self-directed candidate with a commitment to excellence.
- Assist in the overall optimization and administration of the Corporate CADD environment.
- Work closely with all disciplines and the CADD Management team to develop standards and effectively implement and facilitate standards throughout the assigned regional territory, and company-wide.
- Provide CADD support and troubleshoot problems relative to the entire CADD environment.
- Training new and existing CADD staff on various software, standards, and best practices is also a prerequisite of this position.
- 5+ years working knowledge of Autodesk products in a production and/or support role
- Technical degree or equivalent
- Expert knowledge of Autodesk products is required
- Working knowledge of Microsoft products is required
- Basic knowledge of Bentley and Cyclone products is preferred
- Capability to provide technical support to various disciplines and users
- Must be creative, flexible, and an innovative team player
- Ability to effectively train and teach in a classroom environment
- Excellent verbal, written, organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and produce with limited guidance
- Willingness to assume increased responsibilities
- Travel to other offices is required