Clark is looking for an experience CAD manager to join out team!
- Use Autodesk CAD and Revit software for the preparation of shop drawings, details , designs, sketches & diagrams.
- Support project engineers by organizing, coordinating, researching information, preparing drawings, and providing assistance with any other task necessary to complete the project.
- Maintain, organize, and develop drawing standards and details
- Maintain Foundations’ drawing archive
- Utilize knowledge of software , engineering practices, mathematics, building materials, and other physical sciences to complete drawings.
- Make necessary revisions and adjustments to drawings.
- Fill in technical details using drawings, rough sketches, specifications, and calculations provided by engineers.
- Compile a set of drawing by utilizing multidisciplinary drawing.
- Minimum Associatedegree from an accredited college or a vocational-technical college in a related field plus 5-10 years construction industry experience; OR any equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong proficiency in operating AutoCAD 2010 or later.
- Strong understanding of Ex References, line works, annotation, block creation, and Cartesian coordinate system.
- Working knowledge of MicrostationSolid understanding of computer drafting software.
- Ability to read and understand drawings and sketches as well as work with some advanced mathematical concepts.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Autodesk Revit 2017, Structural Detailing, Family creation, document management, worksharring, and/ or 3D drafting is preferred.
- Basic understanding of construction sequencing , working drawings, and engineering terms and standards is preferred.
- Ability to effectively read, analyze, interpret, communicate, and present information in both a written and a non-written forum.