CAD Librarian - III
11 - 15 years experience • IT Consulting/Services
We are looking for CAD Librarian - III for our client in Hillsboro, OR
Job Title: CAD Librarian - III
Job Location: Hillsboro, OR
Job Type: Contract – 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
“US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.”
- This is a CAD librarian position for Cadence Allegro 16.6+ based PCB design tools and Design Entry HDL.
- They will own designing and completing CAD physical and logic symbol requests from HW designers as their primary role.
- They will help with updating and improving librarian processes, implement design methods for new component physical land pattern creation, work with manufacturing engineers to help with Allegro outputs system issues and DRC checks.
- The will do some layout design work for HDI PCB for RF HW designs.
- They will assist in schematic issues with HW designers.
- They will be the resident CAD layout expert for questions on design layout methods for the local OPS team.
- They will also use their experience in CAD layout to complete minor updates on wireless based design layouts.
- Designing Concept schematic Symbols from part specs
- Designing and checking Allegro physical symbols form a part spec and design checklist
- Layout design work for HDI PCB for RF HW designs
- Updating both CAD and Concept symbols into Allegro Library database
- Working with Europe and OR HW engineers on schematic formats database issues
- CAD Layout for wireless(WiFi/BT or high frequencies 2.4Ghz or higher) based designs, test fixtures, HW DOE designs
- Be the in house CAD expert for layout issues and question
- Working with COEUS request system to drive symbols design activities
- Implement efficiency and process improvement to existing practices.
- Willingness to work with the multiple time zones of the design groups.
- Minimum of an Associate’s Degree
- 10 years minimum industry experience in PCB CAD layout and Design
- 8years Cadence Allegro CAD software experience
- Cadence Allegro V16 or above experience is a must have.
- Cadence Design Entry HDL
- Cadence ADW
- Customer oriented attitude and good multitask time management skills.
- MS Outlook, EXCEL, POWERPOINT and WORD proficiency
- Good communication and presentation skills.