5 - 7 years experience • Professional, Scientific & Technical Services
Ranked 73rd on ENR’s 2018 listing of the Top 500 Design Firms, RK&K is a design and construction management firm specializing in transportation, environmental and energy projects. Our success is based on our ability to deliver what our clients want using sound, technical solutions, to achieve the best possible outcome on a project. Expressed in our ability to treat every one of our 1,200 employees as a professional, RK&K has received extensive recognition for its exceptional and unique workplace culture.
We are currently seeking a self-motivated CAD Designer in the Natural Gas and Pipeline Department of our Energy and Corrosion Division, located in RK&K’s Richmond, Virginia office.
In this role, you will work in a team setting with experienced engineers, designers, and CAD technicians, while also engaging in independent tasks. Some travel may be required.
- Draft/design 2D drawings
- Coordinate drawings with various disciplines and subconsultants
- Collaborate with engineers in support of various natural gas projects
Required Education and Experience
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience
- Expertise in AutoCAD and Civil3D
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Piping system design for natural gas distribution applications
- Mechanical design including natural gas facilities
- Civil/site layout design including grading and underground piping