We are looking for CAD Designer for our client in Hillsboro, OR
Job Title: CAD Designer
Job Location: Hillsboro, OR
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- CAD Designer with a minimum of 10+ years of experience in the field of PCB design & layout.
- Applicant must have extensive knowledge and experience using Allegro? CAD design and development tools.
Additional qualifications include but are not limited to:
- Significant expertise with high-speed signal routing (differential pairs, PCIe, USB, etc.), BGA package break-outs, and voltage regulator layout and subsequent power plane distributions.
- Well versed in signal integrity routing principles and techniques to achieve optimal signal quality results
- Experience with board designs up to 20 or more layers supporting blind/buried and HDI via topologies.
- Solid understanding of PCB stack-up, materials, and PCB manufacturing processes a plus
- Expert Allegro? Constraint Manger user
- Valor? tool experience a plus
- Cadence Concept? schematic tool experience a plus
- Experience with RF designs a plus
- Expertise with schematic symbol/footprint creation a plus
- Familiar with "Design for Test" (DFT) and "Design for Manufacturing" (DFM) principles and how these related to PCB layout constraints and trade-offs.
- Proficient design management skills including schedule estimation, status reporting, process flows, and coordinating/managing efforts across a multi-discipline engineering team.
- Good verbal and written communication skills are required along with the ability to proactively apply highly disciplined approaches to problem solving in a fast past design/development environment.
- Exemplify flexibility in dealing with a fast pace changing environment having the ability to understanding and incorporate CAD feedback coming from a large number of stakeholders while also dealing with ambiguities and potential conflicting inputs.
- Exceptional attention to detail required and must be a self-starter who can work with minimal supervision in a team environment.
- HS diploma or GED equivalent required for US candidates .