Position Title: CAD Designer/Drafter
Position Number: 260791
Location: Reno, NV
Desired Skill Set:
CAD, Customer Service, Drafting, Drawing, MS Office 2003
Location: Reno, NV - 89502
Duration: 12 Months
• Interprets and maps verbal and written instructions, rough sketches, and data collected by Engineers, Planners, Estimators or Surveyors.
• Consults standard maps of cities, subdivision plats, railroads and highways in connection with the preparation of new maps for plotting distribution lines and facilities.
• Reproduces maps and revises maps as changes occur and maintains up to date distribution maps of Electric and Gas systems.
• Prepares base maps for job drawings.
• Engages in the operation and care of printers, plotters, copy machines and miscellaneous minor maintenance of equipment.
• Assists in occasional reducing of field survey notes and field checking.
• Makes mechanical and architectural drawings.
• Performs clerical work related to the Drafting Department.
Must possess an aptitude for the work, a working knowledge of Computer Aided Drafting (CAD) and mathematics, including geometry
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California will be administered in accordance with the Fair Chance Ordinance.