Our client is one of the top-performing engineering services firm in the world, with an unrivalled industry reputation for delivering critical public infrastructure that keeps the world running. Their extensive project land development portfolio includes innovative flood control systems, major highway design, state-of-the-art water management systems, universities, landmark architecture, and even new smart city technology.
The CAD Designer is a key member of the engineering team, with responsibility for product designs and various projects in the public and private sectors. They will work with top engineers and PMs to provide outstanding designs for land development projects.
This Role Offers:
- Competitive base salary plus annual performance bonuses.
- Benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, 401(K) match, life & disability insurance, and flexible working hours.
- Company consistently wins bids for landmark projects.
- Company culture of investing in employee through career advancement, training, and continuing education opportunities.
- Pure engineering and design position to develop engineering career by immediately working on a variety of projects.
- Employees have the resources to develop very deep technical skills and industry knowledge.
- Executive management is committed to providing engineering team with best and newest tools and engineering software.
- Employee culture of over-performance and high quality standards.
- Outstanding company culture with supportive management and friendly workplace.
- Lots of support and training resources available for someone who wants to learn and fast track their engineering.
- High level of independence and freedom to design and give feedback on projects.
- Develop CAD designs, drawings, plans, exhibits, and maps under the guidance of the engineering team and project manager.
- Update, revise, and scale designs as necessary according to client feedback. Work with other internal teams to get designs approved and executed.
- Develop specialized knowledge surrounding water management systems (sewers, storm drains, flood control, and more).
- Maintain design standards and technical documentation. Complete calculations as necessary.
- 4+ years of industry experience in engineering design or drafting in CAD.
- Proficiency with CAD product design/drafting, including:
- Engineering CAD
- Design in AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- CAD certifications or training courses are a strong plus.
- Adaptable personality with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Desire to learn; willingness to be mentored and coached.