As the CAD Technician in our Bridge Engineering group, you will have the chance to work on transportation projects that focus on bridge and othertransportation structure design. Working with other members of the team, you will work with technicians and engineers to create drawings and simulations using software tools and resources supporting our client's overall project goals. During your time with us, you will also have the opportunity to:
• Work with bridge engineers and project managers to determine project specifications
• Create layouts, sketches, and 2D/3D modeling and electronic document drawing files for construction
• Strengthen individual skill sets by becoming familiar with and employing bridge detailing requirements and CH2M and client CAD standards.
• Utilize their MicroStation, AutoCAD, InRoads, Geopack and other firm provided resources to efficiently create detailed drawings for transportation structures which meet and exceed our clients’ expectations.
If you're up for the challenge, we've been looking for someone just like you. Join our team and help us lay the foundation for human progress.
The minimum qualifications for this position are:
• 5 -15 years experience detailing bridges and transportation structures.
• Proficient with MicroStation and AutoCAD
• Proficient with MS Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
• Ability to work and communicate successfully in a team environment
• Self-motivated with the ability to work independently with multiple priorities
• Attention to detail, quality work products, and client service
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and experience: