Cabling/Telecom Deployment Project Manager
- Proactively manage telecom projects and related issues on account or assignment. Develop scope andschedulefor assigned projects. Gather requirements from local POC.
- Gain appropriate approvals for assigned projects, including system design/specification, purchasing, Release Board.
- Conduct and document all weekly meetings.
- Coordinate and track all Vendor RFP’s. Develop and write Phone System Scope of Work. Gather vendor quotes. Maintain accurate and consistent electronic files and documentation.
- Provide appropriate and timely documentation to client for client to process and issue purchase orders for telecom work.
- Coordinate activities of sub-contractors and relocation of technical functions.
- Interact and negotiate with contractors and subcontractors.
- Prepare/update project status reports, update tracking reports and maintain files for due diligence and financials.
- Demonstrate a proactive focus on meeting client and project requirements in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Demonstrate proficiency in the use and application of all appropriate technology as required for assigned projects.
- Generate appropriate work orders in client system (SNOW) to engage other client functions for telecom/it project projects.
- Collaborate with IT Security/Physical Security to determine telecom/cabling requirements. Follow client corporate guidelines.
- Ensure that all Telecom requiredelectrical requirements are appropriately communicated to project team for on-time installation.
- Properly manage project closeout. Turnover all appropriate documentation to client within 2 weeks of go live.
- Enter phone system/equipment information in client Telephone Equipment Tracking database.
- Comply with all Jones Lang LaSalle policies and procedures, including but not limited to ethics and business practice.