- Managing the service throughout the service lifecycle and defining the service vision.
- Ensuring that the service and marketing efforts support the company's overall strategy and goals.
- Assure the end-to-end delivery of IT services and the efficient interaction of the Information support and delivery model.
- Works with multiple business partners to collaboratively develop product roadmap and backlog.
- Define service(s) strategy and assure roadmap is followed
- Identify clients and market the value proposition of IT Services
- Develop new programs to meet business demands
- Run beta and pilot programs with early stage services and samples
- Be an expert with respect to the services managed
- Consult with business colleagues to determine proper technology selection
- Understand service vendor's technical direction, negotiate pricing and contracts, and oversee product support models
- Assure that users are provided with proper training and instruction
- Monitor and analyze market trends to capitalize on new services and how they may assist the Comerica business.
- Analyze Comerica usage of infrastructure service
- Manage customer feedback, launch strategy and communication support.
- Manages IT service cost drivers and connects cost of service to consumption drivers.
Travel is not required of this position.
Relocation is not available for this position.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university and 10 years of technical experience OR 14 years of technical experience
- 5 years CA PPM experience including deployments, data migrations, development, and upgrades
- 7 years analytical experience
- 7 years IT project experience with medium to enterprise sized projects
- 7 years of experience in identifying technical solutions for business problems, identifying the benefits and risks of the solutions, and providing recommendations
- 5 years of experience with Infrastructure rationalization, consolidation, virtualization
- 3 years of experience in product planning
- 3 years of experience with marketing programs and/or communications
8:00am - 5:00pm Monday - Friday.