Job Title: CA Performance Management Tools Consultant - Direct Hire / Full Time / Perm
Job Location: Milwaukee, WI
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire + Benefits
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- Provide subject matter expertise on CA's Performance Assurance suite
- Will analyze the customer infrastructure environment and contribute to solution creation, design and deployment. You will cater to the customer requirements with the objective of providing high-quality and value-adding solution.
- Design, Development, Validation and Implementation activities in line with architecture requirements in coordination with client and offshore team.
- Integrate CA Spectrum Infrastructure Manager, CA Service Operations Insight, CA Virtual Assurance (VAIM), and other CA components such as eHealth, CANimsoft and third party products.
- Train development and performance testing staff on the use of CA Nimsoft to find the root cause of performance issues.
- Work as part of a team to provide standards, policies and procedures around the use of CA's Performance Assurance suite of products in the pre-production and production environments.
- Participate in tuning and troubleshooting efforts.
- Work with customers to resolve identified performance issues.
- Support, install, configure, and perform fault isolation for server migration/operating system upgrades.
- The migration/upgrade shall be accomplished on time and with insignificant user impact.
- Experience in Infrastructure Monitoring, Systems Performance Management design, Application Performance Management and implementation, systems analysis and design, architecture, integration, programming, and technology operations.
- Extensive experience in the design and integration of monitoring integration solutions into an event management console.
- Extensive experience in monitoring and automation tools selection, implementation, transition and transformation.
- Candidate should have hands-on experience in implementation, configuration, customization, integration of Nimsoft server and application, storage, Cloud User Experience monitor.
- Working knowledge on unified monitoring Portal, Discovery and Unified Service Manager, ADE and Unified reporter, customize dashboards, Probe integrations, notification options, event correlation, SLM.
- Well versed with writing Perl scripts or any scriptinglanguage.
- Hands on Experience in building service Models.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of windows and Unix administrator would be a plus.
- Very good Troubleshooting & Analytical skills.
- Very Good Knowledge on Windows & UNIX OS.
- Working Knowledge on Oracle & SQL Database.
- Very Good Knowledge on SNMP protocol
- Understanding on Splunk/Syslog