We are looking for CA Clarity Technical Consultant for our client in Livonia, MI
Job Title: CA Clarity Technical Consultant
Job Location: Livonia, MI
Job Type: Contract 12 Months
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development and proposed solutions
- Create and execute test plans prior to release of numerous internal software systems
- Sign off on releases as they are ready for deployment, including passing test plans
- Communicate with users, other technical teams and management to collect requirements, identify tasks, provide estimates and meet production deadlines
- Be a designer as well as a fast, efficient coder who is capable of making coding and design decisions
- Work across multiple facets of the project and juggle multiple responsibilities at the same time
- Improve operations by conducting systems analysis and recommending changes
- Be a self-starter who possesses a drive to initiate change and raise the technical bar
- Work somewhat independently with moderate supervision
- Support and develop junior and mid-level engineers by providing advice and coaching
- Helps to improve the productivity of the engineering team
- Bachelor of Science in computer science field and 6+ years of experience.
- Experience with CA Clarity implementation, upgrade & support.
- Ability to lead a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project.