C # Web Developer
Rabobank N.A. is an award-winning, full-service bank serving California communities grounded in agriculture. With more than $14 billion in assets, Rabobank provides a wide range of financial products and services for individual, business, and food and agribusiness customers. Multi-function ATMs at approximately 100 branches, and online and mobilebanking resources empower Californians to bank when, where and how they want. Committed to service, Rabobank’s more than 1,500 employees take pride in improving their communities personally and professionally. Rabobank N.A. is a nationally chartered bank, FDIC member and equal opportunity lender.
Rabobank, N.A. has an exciting opportunity for a Web Developer located in our Roseville Executive Offices! The Web Developer is responsible for developing solutions within the scope of established goals and objectives. Judgment is exercised in applying existing policies, practices and procedures to meet business requirements for web projects. Considered part of the IT function and generally focused on the system and not the content of company material, uses a variety of network, server, and programming skills to meet the business needs of clients with internet, intranet, and extranet-based projects.
Responsibilities will include and are not limited to the following:
- Develops custom in-house programming solutions to streamline business processes.
- Integrates in-house and vendor systems with business processes.
- Creates custom SharePoint web parts and master pages.
- Documents applications and processes for developed functions.
- Provides technical guidance and recommendations based on business requirements.
- Deploys code to test and production systems via Content Management System (CMS).
- Effectively communicates complex technical concepts to non-technical team members.
- Develops functional user interfaces into backend systems.
- Performs all other job duties as assigned by supervisor.
The successful candidate will possess the following technical skills:
Must have skills
- C# ASP.NET
- SQL Queries and Stored Procedures
- Code Repositories (e.g. TFS, Git, Branching Strategies, etc.)
- Web Services (e.g. REST, Web API, Service Oriented Architecture)
Must have experience with at least once of the following technical skills
- SharePoint Development
- Sitecore Development
- Automated Unit/Regression Testing (e.g. Selenium, NUnit)
- Continuous Integration Server (Setup, Maintenance, TFS and/or Jenkins)
Nice to have skills
- Understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- .NET Core