Full Stack Developer
Exciting opportunity for a Full Stack Software Engineer in Stamford, CT!
Working with the talented software engineering team(4-5 developers), this developer will have unrestricted access to our development stack and freedom to make recommendations on new emerging technologies.
Building web based enterprise software products, which involves with heavy front-end and back-end web development for systems that are both internally and externally facing.
- Develop next-generation web applications and maintain production applications
- Perform analysis of requirements and design
- Write code across the full stack - front end Web UI, middle tier service layer, and back end database
- Provide technical troubleshooting and debug support.
- BS in Computer Science (or related field) and 4+ years of experience in web development and object oriented programming.
-Good experience in C#/MVC/API/SQL Server. This would be the key. There is also some legacy code which will be rewritten in C#, so the ability to understand old code in Classic ASP and VB.Net would be useful, but not necessary. All new software development done in C#/.Net Core 2.2 and 3.3.
- Experience or knowledge with advanced web frameworks and UI Patterns – React, Bootstrap, AngularJS.
- Experience with distributed source control systems (preferably Git)
- Solid experience of SQL, relational databases (preferably SQLServer)
- Experience with Web Services, REST
- Experience with Agile development processes, methodologies, and tools
Nice to have:
- Experience with .NET Core 2.2, 3.3(All new development will be done in this).
- Experience with message queue and search technologies (RabbitMQ, ElasticSearch, etc')
About you : Passionate, collaborative and ready for a new challenge.
About us : We offer a supportive & stimulating environment in which our employees can thrive. We are passionate about our business and believe that we offer the best product in the market providing large non-profits and major financial institutions with our proprietary software system.
Information from one of the Sr. Software Engineers below.
Advancement potential & Growth:
As company grows it's IT, new ranking and management positions do become available.
Raises and bonuses do come in regular intervals to those who deserve.