About the Role:
As a C++ Software Engineer, you will be instrumental in the Engineering team to implement the backbone of the Iris Collision Avoidance System. If contributing to cutting-edge AI technology excites you, come join us!
- Develop core embedded flight software for unmanned aircrafts.
- Build and improve internal tools for handling flight data.
- Design and develop complex and latency-optimized software in C++.
- Deliver reliable software through continuous integration, automated testing and code reviews.
- 4+ years of professional experience, and a minimum of a Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution in a related field (computer engineering/science).
- Proficiency in writing clean, well organized C++ code with appropriate abstraction boundaries.
- Prior experience with Linux and Bash scripting.