Job Overview As one of our Software Development Engineers for the advanced packing equipment team, your primary task will be to develop software for the soft real-time coordination of motion control, pick-and-place processes, image acquisition and processing, object recognition and processing. You will be a member of a team that will be developing highly complex software systems for semiconductor assembly equipment.
In this self-steering team, you’ll work on realization of the software through a scrum based, agile way of working. You will work on the full development cycle of new features, product enhancement, troubleshooting and debugging both in simulation as well as on the machines. Responsibilities and Duties
- Work closely with multi-site software teams to coordinate with your counterparts from around the globe to deliver software features that support advanced packaging equipment.
- Reviewing and co-specifying requirements
- Designing and coding the software
- Implementation and testing
- Support advanced packaging equipment demo, qualification and buyoff in-house or at international customer sites
- Experience in software design and implementation
- Proficient in C++ and Object Oriented Analysis & Object Oriented Design Methodologies
- Knowledge of Standard Template Library (STL), BOOST or equivalent is highly preferred
- Able to quickly learn and understand existing or newly created features and functionality for advanced packaging equipment. Able to troubleshoot and problem solve software and hardware issues by using software tools.
- Multi-threaded Programming
- Strong ability to understand and learn existing C++ software project, able to work independently to develop new control software features for advanced packaging equipment
- Prior experience in the architecture, design and development of real-time control software for semiconductor equipment with software preferred