A global, well respected qualitative hedge fund is currently seeking a C#/WPF Developer to join their team in New York. This candidate must have knowledge of Credit Technology and will work closely with members of trading desks and the IT team to develop best in class desktop trading applications. You will provide technical expertise to support, enhance, and refresh existing and new trading desktop applications.
- All phases of the technology enablement life cycle
- Coordinate and communicate subject matter knowledge to the design and integration phase of each project
- Develop and maintain real-time trading applications, including building new apps and enhancing existing ones to cut down trading workflows to achieve optimal throughput
- Partner closely with the business to learn more about the technology impact
- Advising on the appropriate architecture, data model, and system design and interfacing requirements for each project
- Working on strategic applications
- Strategize and outline areas of improvements
- Provide support to users during trading hours
- 8+ years experience with C# .Net, WPF.
- 3+ years experience with Python.
- 3+ years experience in a front office trading environment.
- Professional experience with C++.
- Experience working with Traders/Quants.
- Comfortable working on both Linux and Windows environment.
- Financial Industry knowledge - Credit markets (Bonds, CDS), VOL products (Options, VarSwaps).