C# / Visiual Studio Developer
A leading global financial services firm is currently seeking a C#/Visiual Studio Developer to join their team in New York. This firm is active in investment banking, wealth management, securities, and investment management services. This firm gives you the opportunity to work next to some of the best professionals in the business with cutting edge technology. The technology team's priorities include cloud computing, big data and analytics, machine learning, artificial intelligence and cybersecurity as well as staying up to date on emerging technologies.
In this firm not only are you learning and working on prestigious projects but you also have the ability to give back to the community. This firm uses their business skills to help nonprofits and they volunteer globally. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone at any level looking to excel their career.
This candidate will join a team that is responsible for the architecture, design, development and support of robotic processes. The team is using Pega RPA, a robotic automation platform that fully automates end-to-end business processes to accelerate work outcomes, removes opportunities for errors, and enables organizations to scale quickly for spikes in volume without adding additional resources. You will work across the various lines of business and technology partners to develop robotic processes using Pega RPA, Pega Robotic Automation Studio (OpenSpan), Pega Robotic Console, and Pega 7 Platform.
- Design and develop automation solutions using Pega RPA / OpenSpan Studio and C# / .Net.
- Develop C# reusable core components for use across the platform
- Ensure quality and maintainability of automations and core components
- Implement creative RPA solutions and resolve technical problems based on business requirements and firm standards
- Follow development policies for adherence to standards and best practices
- Conduct structured peer reviews and walkthroughs, and make recommendations for maturity and capability improvements based on lessons learned
- Anticipate and resolve technical issues and risks affecting implementation
- Partner with Technology Information Security and Risk teams to implement solutions that adhere to security policies for Automation use cases
- Drive required KPI/KRI controls and service metrics on automated processes
- 5+ years hands-on software development experience using Visual Studio, C#, .Net
- Hands-on experience with one of RPA tools (UIPath, Blue Prism, Pega / OpenSpan, Automation Anywhere). Pega RPA (OpenSpan) is preferred
- Proven track record in implementing automation solutions
- Strong problem solving and root cause identification skills
- Familiarity with source control systems (Git/Stash/Perforce) and continuous build (Jenkins)
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum Methodology and continuous integration / deployment tools
- Hands-on experience with relational databases.
- Working knowledge of UNIX and familiarity with mainframe terminal emulators
- Knowledge of one or more Investment Banking domains (e.g. Transaction Processing, Settlements, Books & Records, Corporate Actions, Tax, Regulatory Reporting, etc.)