The team is responsible for design and implementation of network and systems infrastructure, more specifically application hosting infrastructure. This includes remote access environment as well as secure mobile access.
- BS degree Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or other computer related specialization.
- Good understanding of the Windows\Win32 API
- Good understanding of databasetechnologies (MSSQL) and design.
- Some Windows systems infrastructureexperience i.e. Active Directory, IIS, DNS etc.
- Basic understanding of virtualization technologies
- Broad knowledge of security concepts.
- Knowledge of Citrix enterprise products (XenApp, XenDesktop) and remoting protocols (RDP, Citrix ICA, PCoIP) will be a plus.
- Windows systems programming