Our client is a global Financial Firm, they are currently seeking a C# Fixed Income TradingDeveloper, this position assists in the evaluation of existing FoxPro based mortgage analytics application for Residential and Commercial Mortgage business, as well as design and develop a new solution that will be a combination of a vendor product and in-house developed customizations. He/She will collaborate with business stakeholders to analyze, document, communicate and validate business and technical requirements for all the analytics processes performed by Fixed Income Collateral team. This candidate will develop proof-of-concepts to demonstrate technical feasibility.
Direct the requirements development for applying technology to satisfy business needs.
- Elicit functional requirements using business requirement document, interviews, requirements workshops, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, tasks and workflow analysis.
- Evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts and decompose high-level information into details
- Develop POCs and implement technology solution to replace existing analytics platform, built with FoxPro
- Work closely with the work stream manager, key business stakeholders and technology to define and implement business requirements, functional specifications, operational process documents, project plans and weekly status update, as well as testing implementations and to record, track and help resolve test issues.
- Develop, maintain and perform processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity in platform applications
- Create and maintain workflows, approval processes, and validation rules based on internal stakeholder requirements
- Define and document internal and external user interfaces and support system and data requirement clarification and definition.
- Troubleshoot, in an organized fashion, by breaking down issues into components in order to solve the problem
- Develop requirements specifications according to standard templates.
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
- Assist in quality assurance and defining testing strategy and risks. Provide significant contributions in the testing and debugging of new software or enhancements to existing software.
- Work with business unit personnel to identify required changes and communicate information to development team.
- Develop functional specifications and system design specifications.
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science or equivalent
- 10+ years of relevant industry experience as a software developer.
- Strong Finance/Mortgage background
- Working knowledge of Fixed Income Mortgage analytics
- Hands-on experience with Python
- Experience with file based DB programming (FoxPro/dBase)
- Knowledge of C# and T-Sql
- Excellent OO design and development skills.
- Experience in software architectural design.
- Experience across the entire software development lifecycle – Agileexperience is a plus