C# Equity Derivatives Developer
We are looking for a strong C#/WPF GUI Developer for the Equity Derivatives team.
The project is a pre-trade flow pricing system used by the Equity Derivatives business to price vanilla products and exotic products such as reverse convertibles and autocallables, manage market data and perform data analysis.
The successful candidate will have:
- A proven track record in delivering high quality Front Office applications.
- Strong OO design skills with in-depth knowledge of object modeling and design patterns
- Ability to solve complex problems efficiently
- A practical knowledge and understanding of the markets.
- Sound understanding of front office trading processes: spanning pricing, price contributions, risk, PnL, trade capture, market data management, market flow information, MIS and operate support tools.
- A genuine interest in developing a top-class user experience (UX)
- Strong communication and team-working skills including mentoring
An ability to influence widely within a large organization through informal channels.
- Equity Derivatives knowledge
- Continuous Integration, Test-Driven or Behaviour-Driven Development (TDD or BDD). Tools such as nBehave, mocking frameworks, etc
- Solid understanding of Software Development Life Cycle
- 5 years experience in C#/.Net
- Professional experience in WPF and XAML
- Strong written and verbal communication skills