The C#.NET Software Engineer is responsible for developing web and windows applications and services using Microsoft C#.NET. This professional will work with project leadership to perform project analysis, determine functional and technical business requirements, develop code, test and deploy applications. The C#.NET Software Engineer will interact with internal technical and non-technical teams and must have outstanding technical capabilities in web application and web services development using .NET stack, database design, and Windows networking.
- Analyze, design, develop and maintain .NET 2.0 – 4.6 applications that service internal and external vendor and client systems aligning with the business needs.
- Create detailed specification documents based on business requirements.
- Develop quick prototypes for business stakeholder verification to use as a foundation for design/development solutions.
- Create and execute testing plans and procedures.
- Automate processes using software tools and scripts.
- Manage system enhancements and upgrades.
- Participate in latest technology research applicable to meet new business challenges. Provide guidance, mentoring, education, and leadership on how to effectively create and support the applications.
- Follow best practices for technology and business level technology implementation.
- Conduct system architecture reviews to guarantee corporate alignment.
- Conduct code level and other systems quality assurance tests and procedures.
To qualify, the ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- 3+ years Software development experience in the specialties below
Programming Languages: C#, SQL
Application Tools: MS Visual Studio 2013/15, SQL Server Management Studio
Architecture: Asp.Net MVC 5/4.0, Web API, MVVM
Web Services: SOAP, RESTful, JSON
Logging Frameworks: Log4Net,
Testing Frameworks: NUnit
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or related field), or equivalent
- Experienced in developing multi-tier, multi-layer enterprise level applications
- Experience developing framework components and web services
- Expert knowledge of object-oriented application design and development principals
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to manage and juggle multiple tasks at one time
- Must work well in a team environment
- Experienced in Agile product development