C# .NET Software Developer
Less than 5 years experience • Professional, Scientific & Technical Services
• Develop code per detailed specifications using specified programming languages, tools, and techniques under the direction of the project manager or team leader.
• Deliver timely unit-tested high quality systems that meet specification functionality requirements.
• Work with team to define detailed specifications for specific functionality requirements.
• Provide analysis for technical solutions based on functional requirements.
• Assist in determining requirements for estimating budgets and timelines.
• Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010 or higher experience
• SQL Server Reporting Service
• Financial applications, familiarity with banking file standards, etc.
• Provide consultative services on technical issues to clients and internal project teams.
• Participate in development of system test plans.
• Troubleshoot technical issues.
• Keep abreast of latest developments regarding effective procedures, methods, and tools in software development and testing.
• Work as a team to produce and deliver high quality results.
• Deliver on projects in accordance with project plans including budget, timeline, deliverables and quality standards.
• Directly contribute to clients’ success through applying your technical expertise.
• 2 – 5 years development experience in MS SQL Server / Transact-SQL, Microsoft .Net, C#, and either ASP.Net or MVC.
• Degree (Associates or Bachelors) in computer science, management information systems or related area.
• Ability to complete Willis Towers Watson Software Developer training program.
• Background in benefits administration a plus.
• Ability to effectively work on multiple projects simultaneously; strong time management skills.
• Willingness to work in a fast-paced collaborative team environment that has tight deadlines.
• Ability to learn and evaluate new tools, concepts, and challenges quickly.
• Client service focus and flexibility in supporting client requests.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Commitment to quality and continuous improvement.
• Be available, at times, to work extended work hours.