Our client is seeking a C#.NET Programmer to join their team. This candidatewill work with the rates swaps team focusing on risk/BAU.
This is an ideal role for a developer with 2-3years' experience with some riskexperience, looking to develop cutting-edge skills in the field.
- Daily desk support, including immediate responses to risk outages, detection and resolution of data quality issues, etc.
- Communicate with business, quant strats, production support
- Continuous improvement of current multi-tier intraday risk application suit
- Work on new iteration of intraday risk management tools, better aligned with strategic initiatives
- Familiarity with risk calculations, general knowledge of fixed income products
- Experience with Excel spreadsheets
- Experience with C#, familiarity with event-driven software
- Knowledge of rates or credit risk or any FI derivatives
This role will not accept entry level grads.