FMC Corporation is a leading speciality company focused on agricultural and lithium technologies. We are proud that our products help grow that world's food, improve health and contribute to a more sustainable energy supply.
FMC is a globally diverse organization that offers its employees exciting opportunities to work on challenging projects that are important to the achievement of our strategic objectives. Your education and professional experience are valued and put to use from day one. Your success at completing key initiatives can result in a varied, progressive and fulfilling career with FMC.
With a corporate culture of innovation, integrity, responsibility and customer intimacy, we foster “The Right Chemistry” in everything we do. We are looking for people to join us in creating, developing, and improving our products, our processes, and our markets. In short, If you are ready to make a difference every day, FMC is ready to talk to you.
The ideal candidate will function in the capacity of Programmer/Analyst as a critical member of our Web Applications Team. He/she will be responsible for .NET and SharePoint Development & Intranet/Extranet corporate websites in addition to a number of projects supporting both our IT Team Members and FMC’s Business Groups.
- Creating & maintaining FMC’s internal & external .NET Applications
- Working with FMC’s business to analyze their needs and develop necessary applications to help meet those business needs. Additionally, the maintenance of these applications is expected
- Coordinating internal & external resources to diagnose & resolve problems within FMC’s applications.
- Must be able to operate comfortably in both technical & business process situations and serve as the Project Manager for small projects.
- Resolving Application issues quickly and creatively.
- Continually staying abreast of the most recent technologies and scope out how to introduce those into FMC’s environment.
- Must be able to quickly learn and support new technologies introduced at FMC.
BS Degree, preferably in a technical discipline or the relevant functional discipline (Computer Science, Engineering or Mathematics) and/or equivalent years of business experience.
- 5+ years experience designing, constructing, implementing and supporting .NET web-based data driven applications
- 5+ years experience programming in C#.NET and AngularJS
- 5+ years experience with SQL Server, Stored Procedures and SSIS Packages
Demonstrated ability to translate client needs into technical requirements, weigh alternatives and recommend appropriate solutions
- Experience with mobile development
- Experience with integrating and developing Web Services
- Experience with Visual Studio 2015 and Team Foundation Server
- Demonstrated ability to work on all phases of application systems analysis and programming activities
- Experience working in a SOX compliant environment with a Project Management methodology is a huge plus
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Action Oriented
- Customer Focus
- Dealing with Ambiguity
- Decision Quality
- Drive for Results
- Functional/Technical Skills
- Priority Setting
- Problem Solving
- Time Management