- Analyzes system requirements, including identifying program interactions and appropriate interfaces between affected components and sub systems.
- Makes recommendations towards the development of new code or reuse of existing code.
- May recommend new technologies and methodologies to management for meeting business needs, resolving problems and exploiting opportunities. Remains current with new technologies.
- Participates in software system testing and validation procedures, programming and documentation.
- Provides technical advice and assists in solving programming problems.
- Writes and/or reviews system specifications, including output requirements and flow charts.
- Provides post-implementation production support on escalation basis.
- Ensures proper analysis of problems and programming approaches to prevent rework and schedule slippage.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Minimum of a B.S. in Computer Science, MIS or related degree and five (5) years of related experience or a combination of education, training and experience.
- Experience developing enterprise C# .Net applications is required.
- Databaseexperience either with MS-SQL Server or Oracle.
- Experience developing Web Services such as WCF, MVC, MVP, REST and SOAP.
- Experience with MS Dynamics CRM or other contact management systems is a plus.
- Experience with ALM tools such as TFS and Genesis a plus.
- Experience with Outlook integration a plus.
- Financial Services experience highly preferred.