Out client is seeking a C#/.NET Developer to help develop high quality, state of the art business application using the latest .NET technologies. This candidate must have experience designing and developing complex and large-scale business applications.
- Apply Service Oriented Architecture Principles
- Follow team standards and development processes
- Recommend software development and technology improvements and best practices
- Adhere to MUB Project Lifecycle process
- Function as SME on assigned applications, technologies, and business processes IRIS Development
- Assist the team in development of critical application space and document delivery systems for users, critical risk and reporting system interfaces and various applications for internal bank wide operations
- Application development using Microsoft web technology full stacks such as C#, MVC, Entity Framework, jQuery, AngularJS, TypeScript.
- Provide production and operation support
- 8+ years relevant IT experience
- Hands on work experience with: OOP, Design Patterns, Test Driven Development, Domain Driven Design, Design Web-based Applications, Design Service Contracts, Design Data Models
- Hands-on application development experience
- XML DB skills
- In-depth Administrative and installation experience with Microsoft products.
- Experienceworking within banking/financial
- BSC in Computer Science