Q2 is seeking an experienced C# .NET Backend Developer on our Core Integration team at Q2, you will help enhance Q2's online banking software and extend its capabilities with new and existing 3rd party integrations. You will design, develop, debug and deploy applications and services using C# and the .NET Framework along with other technologies. Projects are relatively small with short, aggressive time lines, which creates a dynamic and constantly changing atmosphere. As part of our Professional Servicves group based in Austin, TX, you will be working individually and collaboratively to develop, implement, and support custom solutions through fast-paced, dynamic projects involving the integration layer of the Q2 platform to extend its functionality to meet our clients’ unique needs. Our ideal candidate is someone with a self-motivated tinkering spirit and who is comfortable diving into professional development life while rapidly learning to engineer solutions using a mix of open technologies and our own proprietary framework.
- Design, implement, integrate, and test custom development of moderate complexity comprised of Windows .Net C#.
- Work individually and collaboratively to deliver solutions in live production systems
- Support, maintain, and resolve problems for custom features in live production systems, with occasional on-call availability
- Responsible for ensuring that all security, availability, confidentiality and privacy policies and controls are adhered to
- Assist and mentor teammates to provide technical leadership and evangelize best practices
EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE:
3+ years of experience with C# and .NET developing on the backend stack.
Experience with developing Client/Server applications that may utilize:
Web Service integration (SOAP, XML)
TCP/IP socket level communications
Messaging frameworks (IBM MQ)
Experience developing multi-threaded applications with an understanding of concepts such as threads, concurrency and locking.
- Experience engineering software in a service-oriented architecture
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective communication skills
- Experience contributing in an Agile development environment
- Good interpersonal skills
- Occasional availability for on-call/emergency support
- Ability to work flexible hours when necessary for deadlines and off-hours installations