We are looking for C# DOT Net Programmer for our client in ???Salem, OR
Job Title: C# DOT Net Programmer
Job Location: ?Salem, OR
“US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.”
- Reviews, analyzes, and modifies programming systems including encoding, testing, debugging and installing to support an organization's application systems.
- Consults with users to identify current operating procedures and to clarify program objectives.
- May be expected to write documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, and corrections.
- Writes manuals for users to describe installation and operating procedures. Must have a working knowledge of relational databases, client-server concepts, and web site development. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of complicated tasks.
- A wde degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
Must have experience or training:
- .NET 4.0, 4.5
- ASP.NET MVC 3.0, 4.0, 5.0
- SQL 2008 R2 or later
Nice to have:
- MS SQL Stored Procedures
- TFS 2017
- AgileScrum SDLC
- Programmer relies on experience and judgement to plan and accomplish goals, performs a variety of complicated tasks.