A well-respected global player in the financial services and global investment arenas is seeking a C#/WPF Developer in New York.
You will be designing and deploying the front-end of the middle/back office functions of an integrated trading and bidding system, as well as providing third-level support for deployed apps.
- Design, deliver and implement code according to application change requirements
- Work with BAs/PMs to define and deliver project requirements
- Provide third-level support for production environments
- Create technical specs and documentation
- Support QA team during testing phase
- Perform impact analysis of issues, root cause analysis, and define resolution roadmaps
- Mentor junior team members
- Experience with C# development and WPF in ASP.Net 4.0
- Experience with all phases of software development (from analysis to testing and deployment)
- Database design and development experience in SQL Server (2008+)
- Experience using Subversion for version control
- Experience with Investment Banking
- A comprehensive understanding of Audit, Governance and operational risk