We are looking for C# Developer with Labview Exp for our client in Houston, TX
Job Title: C# Developer with Labview Exp
Job Location: Houston, TX
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- The candidate will work hand in hand with firmware, and electrical engineers to designing software to interface to and test our embedded systems.
- The candidate will be developing new software, but may need to quickly familiarize themselves with existing codebases and leverage them where necessary to complete tasks more quickly.
- The candidate must be able to work independently, evaluate and execute tasks in a timely manner to meet project deadlines.
Key Skills (candidate should have working knowledge and a demonstrated track record of executing successful designs):
- Proficient in developing .NET (C#) applications .
- Experience using LabView ? especially to interface to non-NI equipment.
- Experience writing software which directly interfaces to hardware over communications interfaces.
- Experience writing software to interface to test equipment (e.g. power supplies, function generators).
- Candidates will apply their knowledge in software to choose the appropriate language, off the shelf tools and design patterns to develop test systems in collaboration with firmware and electrical engineers.
- Participate in developing and analyzing design requirements
- Investigate problems in design, recommend and implement solutions
- C# and .NET
- Labview experience
- Linux Application Development
- Knowledge of networking (TCP/IP, UDP) protocols
- Linux Application Development .
- Knowledge Of Networking (TCP/IP, UDP).
- Candidates Will Apply Their Knowledge In Software To Choose The Appropriate Language, Off The Shelf Tools And Design Patterns To Develop Test Systems In Collaboration With Firmware And Electrical Engineers.
- Participate In Developing And Analysing Design Requirements Investigate Problems In Design, Recommend And Implement Solutions.