C# BackEnd Developer
A self-funded, financialtechnology startup is seeking a C# BackEnd Developer to join their team in Stamford, CT. This firm is currently building the next generation platform for large alternative investment managers. In this role you will have the opportunity to make significant contributions to the platform as well as to help set strategic direction of the product. You will be responsible for developing, testing, and integrating new features and expanding on the core platform. You'll interface directly with senior managers and work on feature development, testing, bug fixing, maintenance, and support. You will have the opportunity to work on all aspects of the technology pipeline, from black-box algorithms to real-time visual analytics, from server and UI coding to our messaging architecture.
What we're looking for:
- BA or BS in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years of experience in C#.NET (or Java/C++), SQL
- 3+ years experience with backend technologies (database, messaging, interprocess communications)
- Excellent business communication and interpersonal skills, and an ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical staff
- Demonstrated analysis/assessment capabilities